Organized for five (5) consecutive days in January 2006 in Jakarta at the World Trade Centre, the first training workshop on intellectual property within the context of IDLO Intellectual Property Impact Programme was attended by 25 jurists, most of them were private sector lawyers. There were several members of the academia as well as public sector lawyers.
The training workshop had the main topic: "Intellectual Property Law in Practice: How to Protect and Enforce IP Rights" and saw the contribution of the following experts:
- IDLO Intellectual Property Resource Person for Indonesia: International Intellectual Property Law;
- IDLO Head of Anglophone Department and Intellectual Property Specialist: Industrial Design;
- Dr. Cita Citrawinda Noerhadi: Patent and Trade Secret
- Mr. Henry Soelistyo Boedi SH LL.M: Copyright
- Mr. Gunawan Suryomurcito SH: Trademark